Have you ever heard about Thrive Themes? Whether you are a new blogger using the WordPress platform for your blog or you are a savvy marketer, affiliate marketer, service provider, products trader, who uses WordPress for big bucks, stay tune as I am going to show you today how a truly functional theme is life changing in your blogging endeavour.
Let me give you some insight of Thrive theme if you have never heard of this theme before. We will dig deep to see what exactly this theme can do for your business.
Currently that includes 9 awesome plugins and 10 responsive, mobile friendly themes all for less then the cost of just 3 of the plugins individually. The Thrive theme WordPress plugins in their portfolio that will help you customize your website, generate more leads, engage your audience, and optimize your content AND of course the bottom line is getting you more customers.
Their focus is on conversion, which means getting you paying customers. And quite frankly this is what your website should be about. Building a great looking and fully functioning website is a great start, but getting customers is the key!
The Thrive Themes Membership is only $19 a month, paid annually currently and I just renewed for my second year at that rate myself.
Here is everything the current Thrive Themes Membership includes, the only one missing is the brand new Thrive Apprentice plugin for creating your own free online courses…
They are constantly adding new plug ins to the membership in addition to adding features and designs towards the package, so I locked within my membership at the current rate, to be able to get access to just about all new products before virtually any future price increases.We’ll cover the purchase options near the end of this review, but it’s worth mentioning that you can buy their products individually or get access to all of them by joining their membership program.
This specific is a great helpful package that includes just about all the essential plugins in addition to themes that anyone needs to be successful online.
In a few words
What are Thrive Themes?
Thrive Themes are a suite of conversion focused WordPress themes designed to turn your visitors into subscribers and buyers.
If you are running a WordPress blog or website with the purpose of benefitting financially from your work, then Thrive Themes are for you.
Each Thrive Theme comes fully loaded with multiple full customizable page templates to save you tons of time and shorten your learning curve.
- Home Page Templates
- Sales Page Templates
- Lead Generation Page Templates
- Video Lead Generation Page Templates
- Email Confirmation Page Templates
- Thank You Page Templates
- And More…
Thrive Themes Features
Thrive Themes are feature packed with loads of things that aren’t included in most WordPress themes, eliminating the need for lots of different plugins that are a pain to manage and can slow down your blog or website.
- Built For Speed
- Responsive Design
- Search Engine Optimized
- Automatic Image Optimization
- Responsive Google Maps
- Page Sections
- Opt-In Forms
- Blank Space & Content Container
- Progress Bars
- Animated Counters
- Pricing Tables
- Countdown Timer
- Follow Me Social Icons
- Blog Post Galleries
- Blog Post Lists
- Custom Font Headlines
- Pull Quotes
- Headline Focus
- Drop Caps & Text Highlights
- Responsive Columns
- Feature Grid
- Click-to-Call Number
- Divider Line Styles
- Content Boxes
What’s Included With The Thrive Themes Membership?
While you can always buy plugins and themes individually, Thrive Themes Membership often offers a better value by putting together everything under one plan.
With the membership, you get access to every single theme and plugin that the company makes. That means:
- Thrive Content Builder – a powerful visual, drag and drop page builder.
- Thrive Landing Pages – a collection of landing page templates to help you quickly build landing pages with Thrive Content Builder.
- Thrive Leads – a detailed email opt-in service with a variety of helpful features that go beyond most list building plugins.
- Thrive Ovation – helps you collect and display testimonials on your site.
- Thrive Ultimatum – helps you create evergreen countdown timers to drive urgency.
- Thrive Quiz Builder – helps you create interactive quizzes…and display offers or add visitors to your email list based on how they answer.
- Thrive Headline Optimizer – A/B test your blog post titles.
- Thrive Clever Widgets – show different widgets based on categories, tags, and more.
- Every Single Theme – currently, Thrive Themes offers 10 different themes
Beyond all of the products, you also get access to Thrive University, which is a variety of courses designed to help you learn digital marketing. Some courses are free, while others are only available as part of the membership.
I’ve never used the University, so I won’t focus very much on it for my review. I have read Thrive Themes’ blog posts and they certainly publish quality content…but I just don’t have time to go through full courses.
Going over every single product in detail would take far too long, so I’m only going to look at the two biggest tools in detail.CHECK PRICE NOW